Click Here to Browse By Joystick
Curtis InstrumentsenAble 40 Series Q-Logic Joystick enAble 40 Series Q-Logic Stand-Alone Joystick Q-Logic NE Joystick Q-Logic Remote Joystick
HMC InternationalCompact Joystick Compact Joystick Lite
PG Drives TechnologyGC Joystick GC2 Joystick newVSI Joystick Remote+ Joystick VR2 Joystick VSI Joystick
Stealth Products, LLC
Stealth ProductsMushroom Precision Mini Proportional Joystick (PMPJ) (IDCH / Arm Control)
mo-VisMicro Joystick (IDCH / IDM-PCB / Arm Control) Multi Joystick (IDCH / IDM-PCB / Arm Control) All Round Joystick (IDCH / IDM-PCB / Arm Control)
HMC InternationalCompact Joystick Compact Joystick Advanced (CJA) Compact Joystick Lite Mini Joystick
PG Drives TechnologyPilot+ Joystick R-net Joystick
Dynamic ControlsCompact Joystick (1812) MK4 A Joystick MK4 A+ Joystick MK4 Excel Joystick MK4 PSF (Personalized Switch - Rear Mount) Joystick MK4 PSR (Personalized Switch - Front Mount) Joystick MK4 RII MK5 DPJ (Dual Purpose Joystick) MK5 MPJ (Multi-Purpose Joystick) MK5 SPJ (Single Purpose Joystick) MK5 SPJ+ (Shark) MK6i CPMJ+ (Color Multi-Purpose Joystick Plus) MK6i MPJ+ MK6i PSF+ MK6i PSR+ MK6i SPJ+ (Shark) RX (Ranger X) Joystick Shark Joystick (DK-REMD)
i-Drive Control Harness
mo-Vis Power Chin Boom
Power Chin Boom
- Motorized mounting arm that swings away horizontally or vertically depending on the position in which it is mounted.
- Connections of the input can be configured with the mo-Vis Software, allowing 1 input button to be used for up to 3 different functions.
- Maximum load for movement is 1.1lbf at 25.59in. (650mm) distance from the pivoting point.
- A right arm package or left arm package can be ordered.
- Chin Boom Hardware is supplied with brackets that can be configured to adjust to the proper height and angle adjustment for a client.
For Stealth Products Joystick
Precision Mini Proportional Joystick Mount
mo-Vis Joystick Mounts
For Curtis Instruments Joystick
For HMC International Joystick
For PG Drives Technology Joystick
For Dynamic Controls Joystick