The SU (Stealth Ultra) Head Support supplies solutions to the most clinically challenging positioning issues. The SU utilizes two support surfaces in combination with their unique adjustment capabilities and supplies maximum occipital and proximal lateral cervcial support. The Ultra (combined with the TWB links) allows adjustment to asymmetrical postures and deformities. This system is designed to:
- Independently support the occipital and sub occipital regions.
- Supply anterior, posterior, rotational, and angle adjustment of both pads independently.
- Easily accommodate the addition of positioning components and accessories to provide additional clinical interventions.
- Standard 5/8in. (15.88mm) layer of latex free closed cell rubber foam for support and comfort.
- A complete range of foams, gels, and viscoelastic materials available.
- Hook and loop attachment for simple foam replacement.
- Formed electro coated solid metal backing and rotational ball receiver.
- Foams, gels, covers, materials, and shapes are available standard and custom!
- Any headrest can be used for the top occipital pad, optimizing your options in positioning and comfort.
- Bottom sub occipital pad i2i upgrade available to provide a robust positioning system for the head, neck, and shoulders.
- Multiple planes of adjustment allow critical adjustment of anterior, posterior, and angle.
- Separate links isolate adjustment planes and angles.
- Individual link adjustment achieves the most complex head support solutions.
- Standard removal option or integrated push button that allows the hardware to flip down, eliminating displacement.
Add additional adjustments to the headrest mounting with back mounting accessories:
- The FDM350 provides flip down for mounting hardware with 1/2in. square tubing.
- The HMO-OB track provides vertical adjustment to the head support to adapt to asymmetry.
- The SBM300H and SBM300U interface plate is used to provide and adapter for solid backplates.
- The SBM351 1in. interface clamp allows a headrest to be mounted onto a 1in. crossbar.
Step 5: Swing Away Accessories
- Varied systems offer attachment points for support surfaces and switch access.
- Swing-away rods adjust in angle, rotation, and length.
- Rods swing out of the way 100° for transfer, therapy, and when not needed.
- Adjustable pads block lateral flexion, rotation, and provide a surface for support.
- Rods swing back into place without losing their position.
Swing Away Configurations
- Rods function as the adjustable connection between the Swing Away and the pad.
- Choose a length of 6 in., 13 in., 24 in., or custom length and shape.
- Size options all accommodate facial pads and switches.
Facial Lateral Pads
- Facial lateral pads facilitate proper clinical interventions.
- Adjustable to achieve midline head position, or to block rotation and flexion.
- Aids in deterring advancement of cervical deformities and muscle foreshortening.
- The longer pads (900 & 910) are bendable to fit the contact area.
- Comes standard with 1/2 in. closed cell foam and neoprene covers.
- Gel and viscoelastic foams may be added.
- Lateral facial pads are an important clinical intervention.
Switches & Inputs
- Stealth's full selection of switches are supported by lateral rods and Swing Aways.
- Support and switch access can be added and adjusted for the best clinical outcomes.
- To see a full list of swing away accessories, check out the SUS9 page.